We are Hiring
ERP Project Manager
Experience: 2-3 years in any ERP platform
Location: Remotely for a project in KSA from Amman, Jordan
*Travel from time to time is required.
Duration: 6-8 month contract
- The ERP Project Manager is responsible for overall day-to-day control of the project and of the services delivered by the service delivery managers.
- The project manager balances the needs for program success with the skills and capabilities of the staff.
- The role is ultimately responsible for the delivery of projects according to the client expectations delivering the financial and non-financial business case.
- Will work with Service Delivery Managers and any external parties needed to review and where appropriate change resource priorities to meet time, cost and quality out comes.
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional partners, including Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing to clearly identify, explain and communicate their project involvement, project goals and expectations.
- Hands-on project management role; expected to develop, track and manage detailed project (and product) level timelines and critical path schedules.
- Develops and manages up-to-date timelines inclusive of the critical milestones in completion of multiple projects.
- Manages multiple priorities with competing deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
- Ensures effective use of resources, communicates organizational priorities, and drives timely execution of projects.