About the ERP Professional Management Training Program
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. Technically, ERP is a computer training program that deals with aspects such as – IT, business processes and a relevant software etc. . It is integrating all of the processes needed to be run the company with a single system.
This training program has been created keeping the needs of both graduates and working professionals in mind.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a process used by companies to manage and integrate important parts of the businesses. The ERP software applications are important to many companies because they help in implementing resource planning.
1) ERP Implementation
🔴 Implementation methodology
- Pre-project Preparation
- Phase 1: Define
- Phase 2: Design
- Phase 3: Build
- Phase 4: Finalize
- Phase 5: Go-live
🔴 ERP Business Analysis
- Needs Assessment
- Requirement Elicitation
- Monitoring and traceability
- Solution Evaluation
🔴 Business Process Management
- Business process modeling
- Business Process Re-engineering
- MS Visio
🔴 Soft Skills
- Requirements Gathering
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Conflict Management
2) ERP Project Management
- What is “Project”?
- What is “Project Management”?
- Project management lifecycle
- Project lifecycle
- Why project management
- Key stakeholders in PM
- Project Management Office (PMO)
🔴 Project Initiating
- Project Charter
- Stakeholder Analysis
🔴 Project planning
- Project Organizational Structure
🔴 Project Control
3) ERP Change Management
- Why is change Management important?
- What is Change Management?
- What Change Management is NOT?
- Change Management and Project Management.
- Phases/Process of Change Management.
- Organization/Function of Change Management in the project/Organization.
🔴 Successful Change Management Implementation in the project:
- Change Management Plans
- Successful techniques/Best practices
- The DO s and the DO NOT s in Change Management in a project.
- Management in a project.
🔴 Change Resistance: Phases, Reasons and cases.
🎖️ Vectors Academy
🔗 If you have any questions or want to dive deeper into the topics we covered. Register Here.
📱 Just WhatsApp (00962 796630290) / 📧 Email: [email protected]