About the Training
Business leaders throughout the world are looking for many ways to enhance their careers. One of the popular ways that you can do this is to earn a mini MBA.
The Mini MBA offers something different. It is an accelerated business program, with an emphasis on the trainee’s specific needs.
The Mini MBA, as the name suggests, is a fast-track format of the well known MBA, concentrating and summarizing what would be two years of content into around 40 hours of tuition.
- What is Strategy?
- Why strategy is important
- Strategy map
- Plan to plan
- Vision, Value, Mission
- Strategy Implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Key Performance Indicators
- What is marketing?
- Marketing Environment
- SWOT for the environment
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing plan
- Marketing mix
- Marketing tactics
- Product Life cycle
- Consumer Behavior
- Online and Digital Marketing
- Roles within marketing function
- Market Segmentation
- Sales Forecasting
- What is “Project”?
- What is “Project Management”?
- Why project management
- Project management lifecycle
- Project lifecycle
- Key stakeholders in project management
- Project planning (Scope, Time, Cost, Risk)
- Project Governance (Scope, Time, Cost, Risk)
- Project Management Tools
3)Operations Management and SCM
- What is operations management? Why?
- Process design
- Facilities layout and flow
- ERP overview
- Job design
- Design of products/ Services
- Operations monitoring and controlling
- Capacity Planning
- Distribution and Transportation
4)Module one : Financial statements
5)Module two : Financial statement analysis
6)Module three : Accounting principles
7)Module four : Accounting management
8)Module 1: Need for Human Resources Management
9)Module 2: Matching HR Needs and People
10)Module 3: Developing People
11)Module 4: Compensation and Recognition
12)Module 5: Recruitment and Selection
13)Module 6: Developing a Healthy Work Environment and Effective Employee Relations